Two Way Communication + Security Technology
Warner Communications has experience designing, deploying and monitoring the performance of two way radio communication and security technology systems for the commercial trucking sector across Missouri and Illinois. We sell, install and repair commercial grade two way radio systems, IP video surveillance systems, access control systems, body cameras, vehicle cameras and monitoring systems, and warning lights for passenger, security and service vehicles.
Warner Communications specializes in commercial grade two way radio technologies, including DMR and NXDN. We provide full system design, engineering, installation and ongoing maintenance, repair service and technical support. Contact our two way communication experts today to discuss your requirements.
Experience Delivering Two Way Radio Communication + Security Technology to Trucking Operators
Warner Communications has extensive expertise delivering commercial grade two way radio communication and security technology solutions for trucks. We have served the commercial trucking sector across Missouri and Illinois for the last 50 years. Our experience includes:
- Wide Area Dispatch Centers for Trucking Fleet Operators
- Mobile Two Way Radio Systems in Trucks
- IP Video Surveillance Systems to Monitor Garages + Parking Lots
- Access Control Systems to Restrict + Track Entry to Buildings, Rooms, Gated Areas + Garages
- Vehicle Cameras + Monitoring Systems for Passenger, Security + Service Vehicles
Two Way Radio Communication + Security Technology for Commercial Trucking
We help our commercial trucking customers protect, monitor and coordinate their workers, payloads, vendors, facilities, sites, trucks and equipment with sophisticated two way radio communication and security technology solutions. These include:
- Onsite, Campus + Wide Area Two Way Radio Communication Systems: including radio dispatch centers, portable/ handheld two way radios for workers and mobile two way radios installed in vehicles. We sell & install radio dispatch consoles, BDA and Fiber DAS antenna systems, repeaters and trunked systems.
- IP Video Surveillance Systems: including IP digital video cameras and DVRs to monitor sites, buildings (interior and exterior), equipment, vehicles, garages, parking lots and people
- Access Control Systems to regulate and monitor entry points to sites, garages, buildings and rooms
- Vehicle Cameras + Monitoring Systems for passenger, security and service vehicles
- Body Cameras for drivers and security personnel
Let us earn your trust and your business. Schedule a consultation with one of our experts today to learn more about our custom two way radio communication and security technology solutions for commercial trucking.