Two Way Communication + Security Technology
Warner Communications has experience designing, deploying and monitoring the performance of two way radio communication and security technology systems for assisted care and medical rehabilitation facilities. We sell, install and repair commercial grade two way radio systems, IP video surveillance systems, access control systems and in-vehicle mobile communication, monitoring and lighting systems for passenger, service + security vehicles.
Our Experience Delivering Two Way Radio Communication + Security Technology for Assisted Care + Medical Rehabilitation Facilities
Warner Communications has 50 years of experience delivering commercial grade two way radio communication and security technology solutions to assisted care and medical rehabilitation facilities across Missouri and Illinois. Our experience includes:
- PERSONNEL: We can equip senior living personnel and security staff with portable two way radios.
- VEHICLES: We install mobile two way radio systems and mobile monitoring cameras + DVRs in service, passenger and security vehicles.
- DISPATCH CENTERS: We set up fully equipped radio dispatch centers on senior living community campuses (including equipment sales and programming of radio dispatch consoles, antennas, repeaters and trunked systems).
Our Two Way Radio Communication + Security Technology Solutions for Assisted Care + Medical Rehabilitation Facilities
We help our assisted care and medical rehabilitation facility customers protect, monitor and coordinate their employees, residents, visitors, vendors, facilities, sites, vehicles and equipment with sophisticated commercial two way radio communication and security technology solutions. These include:
- Onsite, Campus + Wide Area Two Way Radio Communication Systems: including radio dispatch centers, portable/ handheld two way radios for workers and mobile two way radios installed in vehicles. We sell & install radio dispatch consoles, BDA and Fiber DAS antenna systems, repeaters and trunked systems.
- IP Video Surveillance Systems: including IP digital video cameras and DVRs to monitor sites, buildings (interior and exterior), equipment, vehicles and people
- Access Control Systems to regulate and monitor entry points to sites, garages, buildings and rooms
- In-Vehicle Mobile Communication, Monitoring + Lighting Systems for passenger, security and service vehicles. This includes back up lights and alarms.
Let us earn your trust and your business. Schedule a consultation with one of our experts today to learn more about our custom two way radio communication and security technology solutions for assisted care and medical rehabilitation facilities.