Customer Service/ Inside Sales Representative in St. Louis
Warner Communications Corporation is actively hiring an experienced Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative for our St. Louis headquarters location to support the company’s Technical Service Department AND Sales Department.
The ideal candidate for this position is a career-oriented customer service professional who is friendly, professional, well spoken and organized. Qualified candidates must have prior experience working in a similar role in an industrial/ office environment.
- Answer the main phone line and handle inquiries
- Greet and serve customers who are dropping off or picking up equipment
- Schedule equipment repairs and service appointments for the Technical Service Department
- Call customers to confirm orders, remind them about service appointments and give them status on repairs
- Prepare presentations and proposals for the sales representatives
- Call existing customers to sell additional equipment and/or services
- Ensure the lobby/reception area is clean, professional
- Order/stock office supplies as needed
- Enter repairs and service appointments in the company’s scheduling software system – assist with any paperwork
- Enter customer inquiries, requests and orders in the company’s CRM software system – assist with any paperwork
- Some level of college is preferred but a high school degree with relevant workplace experience will be considered
- At least 5 years of experience working in an office environment
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service, sales support and/or scheduling technical/industrial services
- Prior experience using a CRM system (customer relationship management)
- Proficient computer user: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), email, social media, Internet, etc.
- Aptitude and interest in technology: devices, software and systems
- Reliable transportation
- Professional references
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Paid time off