Sales Jobs in Benton, Missouri
Warner Communications Corporation is actively hiring experienced field sales professionals in Benton, Missouri to sell commercial and public safety grade two way radio communications, IP video surveillance and access control security systems. Warner has open positions for outbound territory sales professionals and branch managers. Sales representatives are responsible for generating ongoing, profitable relationships with Warner’s prospects, clients and referral sources.
Warner Communications is looking for career-oriented business professionals who are motivated, well spoken, polished and organized. Qualified candidates must have prior professional experience selling business products and services (preferably commercial telecommunications or technology).
SALES JOB DESCRIPTION
- Learn and demonstrate knowledge about Warner’s commercial and public safety grade two-way radio communication, IP video surveillance and access control security software, equipment and systems
- Build positive relationships with and assist Warner’s prospects, clients and referral sources
- Network and create new sales opportunities among business and government buyers
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals and sales/customer service correspondence
- Conduct sales presentations, product demonstrations and facilitate sales discussions with prospects and clients in-person, via phone and online (email and Skype)
- Meet quotas by converting prospects into clients and converting support into sales
- Actively use and update Warner’s CRM system (customer relationship management) to document and track calls, meetings and interactions with prospects, clients and referral sources
- Some level of college is preferred but a high school degree with workplace experience will be considered
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience selling business products/services to business buyers
- At least 5 years of experience in one of these roles: external/outside sales/prospecting, internal sales support/customer service, sales engineer and/or sales team leader/branch manager
- Prior experience using a CRM system (customer relationship management)
- Proficient computer user: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), email, social media, Internet, etc.
- Aptitude and interest in technology: devices, software and systems
- Reliable transportation
- Professional references
- Work for a solid company with 50 years of leadership in the marketplace, multiple locations across the Midwest, large client base and nearly 50 employees
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid mobile phone